OD engagement light

To: "'Robert Allen'" <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: OD engagement light
From: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 11:12:05 -0800
Here is a question then, has anyone ever set up a light to tell them
when OD is engaged? It would be a bummer to have it engaged and forget
about it. Or is this even necessary?

Thanks

Randy Rees
Windows NT Test Team

Before you file your next bug, check our FAQ at
http://ntbeta.microsoft.com/FAQ/faq.asp