MGB Roadster?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB Roadster?
From: Chris Davies <chris@thames-language.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 15:57:41 +0000
        Hi MG nuts,

                I was on my way to work the other day, and started
thinking about the strangest thing. Has anyone ever converted a BGT to a
roadster? I know the windows, axle and (oviously) the back seat won't
fit, but does everything else? I'm not planning to do it myself (the
body on mine is pretty good when you think how old it is and what the
weather here in Britain is like), but I'd be interested if anyone else
has.
Cheers,
        Chris Davies                                            67 MGBGT