Re: MGB Roadster?

To: chris@thames-language.demon.co.uk
Subject: Re: MGB Roadster?
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:03:14 EST
The first thing you need to check is your exhaust system.  I think you
might have exhaust leaking into the cabin of your GT.  If you drive to
work a time, or two, w/ the windows down, and you don't think of this
stuff, then that may then fix the problem.  You need to remember that the
roadster windshield is attached in a quite different manner and the front
fenders are very different, as well.  You must have a long winter ahead
of you w/ a project like that.  Best of luck to you!!!!

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com