A Thank You and Another Question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A Thank You and Another Question
From: Glenn Wakefield <Wake@csolution.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 22:41:28 -0600
I want to thank everyone for the help with the U-Joint Problem.  I
finally got them out today.  So I decided I would bleed the clutch.  A
short history, I replaced the clutch on my 1973 MG B, and put rebuild
"kits" in the master and slave cylinder.  I also replaced the clutch
flex hose.

The problem is I can't get the system to bleed.  I have tried pulling
the fluid with my Mighty Vac, as well as the old fashion pumping
method.  For some reason the fluid level does not change in the
reservior.  What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Glenn Wakefield