Rubber bumper GT for sale

To: MG list server group <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Rubber bumper GT for sale
From: Michael Eaton <eatons@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 00:18:07 -0500
I posted an ad on the big MG Cars site, but I figured I'd ad it here as
well for anyone interested.  My father is selling his 1974 1/2 rubber
bumper blaze orange/blk interior BGT.  It has the original dual SUs and
has original factory overdrive (which was rebuilt maybe 20-30k ago).
Car has not been driven in about 8-10 months since developed a need for
a brake master cyl.  Original engine was tired and replace with one we
were told was rebuilt (not well) and which now is smokey but still
functional.  Body is solid and straight (was Arizona car) but is now
starting to go over rear wheel arches. Easily on the road again or a
good time to restore.  The original engine does go with the car as does
a new carpet kit.  He is looking for offers over $1,500 or possible
trades up/down with MGA/MGA twin cam parts. Car is located in Northern
Va area.  Contact me if you have any additional questions at the address
above or call me at (703)242-1768.