Re: OD engagement light

To: Nory@webtv.net
Subject: Re: OD engagement light
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 15:26:19 EST
Nory,
  This is for your SO.
 "Hey, my car's running great."  Had to work a football game last night
and from 5 PM to 12 Midnight managed to put 140 miles on it (with about 4
hours time out to officiate said game). Didn't have a bit of trouble,
other than a bunch of brain dead twerps on the Interstate. I plan on
going to a friend's house first thing in the morning to help him work on
his racer and I'll put another 140-150 on the BGT.

  I hope this helps!!!!
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget