RE: Tachometer adjustment

To: "'Feldman, Jack'" <jack@ihcmail.ih.lucent.com>,
Subject: RE: Tachometer adjustment
From: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 11:45:48 -0800
So 5400 rpm's at 60mph is too high? :-) Is the adjustment for the whole rpm
range or are there other adjustments, mine read perfect at idle but gets
progressively worse at higher speeds, The funny thing is the Pos. Gnd. tach
I had in also did the same thing before I replace it with a Neg. What else
could cause a high reading?

Thanks

Randy Rees
Windows NT Test Team

Before you file your next bug, check our FAQ at
http://ntbeta.microsoft.com/FAQ/faq.asp