Re: Tachometer adjustment

To: jack@ihcmail.ih.lucent.com
Subject: Re: Tachometer adjustment
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 08:06:08 EST
Jack,
  That information is correct if and only if the tires and all other
componants that relate to relational speed are unchanged from whatever
specs the reference referred to.
  I like your GPS solution far better than mileposts on the highway and a
watch. Ever notice how many times a milepost isn't there?
Bob