Re: Curious Snaps

To: DavidAndMichelleS@classic.msn.com
Subject: Re: Curious Snaps
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 20:59:17 EST
Hi Dave,
  My GT has the male parts of "Lift-the-Dot" fasteners about where you
describe these. On my car there are the female parts attached to straps
that dangle from the front of the seat cushions, but there is nothing on
the back of the cushion. This cushion is, I think, original, but it's
also somewhat tatty.
Bob