Re: Bushings & Brushes

To: sawhorse@worldnet.att.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bushings & Brushes
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 16:34:32 EST
On Saturday, 8 November 1997 at 13:36, Joe wrote:

JOE>  ... I am looking for replacement motor brushes for the Lucas
radiator fan
motors. Motors are in servicable condition except for brush wear. Has
anyone had any luck replacing brushes and if so, where did you get the
brushes?

Response by RICH>  I have found that you can get a wide variety of
brushes at True Value Hardware, Ace Hardware, and Radio Shack.  Take the
old brushes with you for comparison, and don't rely on the clerk's word
that they don't carry the things.  Ask to see what they have and make up
your own mind....