Women -=- WAS: We didn't win and it's MY fault

To: FunE4MG@aol.com
Subject: Women -=- WAS: We didn't win and it's MY fault
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 15:00:23 -0500
At 01:12 PM 11/9/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Yesterday, my navigator wife and I participated in an adventurous rally that
>took us, and our Bugeye on almost 80 miles of scenic roads with twisties,
>turnies and, of course, observation questions... to make a long story
>shorter, and to put the LBC content in, ...we didn't place in this event
>because... while I, as the driver, was busy slowing down to ogle the 2 chrome
>bumper MGB-GT's in this one driveway, and while I coerced my wife to: "Look
>at those GT's Honey," ...we apparently missed 2 question/clues  AND  got off
>enough on the time to make the difference....

Where does one find women who don't object to LBC's? My girlfriend (now ex
girlfriend) chewed me up and spit me out when I told her that I bought my
B. (Imagine the fun if I had told her that it didn't run...!) She exclaimed
that she would never ride in it, why didn't I want to keep driving my
Mercury, etc.

<sarcasm>
I'm in the market - if anyone has any of their daughters that they want to
donate, send them my way, as long as they like MGs! =)
</sarcasm>

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
78 MGB Roadster - 89 Mercury Cougar
"If you gaze for a long time into an abyss,
 the abyss gazes also into you." - F.W. Nietzsche