Re: Women -=- WAS: We didn't win and it's MY fault

To: bruset@monmouth.com
Subject: Re: Women -=- WAS: We didn't win and it's MY fault
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 17:02:55 EST
        Well, Ben, it was fortunate for you that this happened earlier in
your LBC career than later.  Any self respecting woman would be proud to
ride around in your car, assuming that you get it running.  Do not be put
off by some lady who posesses not the common sense to know a good thing
when it grabs her.  Even my younger sister, Hussy, spent a lot of time in
older British cars.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

There is no problem that cannot be solved
with either a checkbook or high explosives.

On Sun, 09 Nov 1997 15:00:23 -0500 Benjamin Ruset