Redi Strip-- Pros vs. Cons

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Redi Strip-- Pros vs. Cons
From: CyberKermi@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 22:45:53 -0500 (EST)
Hello Everyone!

I was just reading this months issue of Hemming's.  I came across a ad for
the Redi Strip Company....They adverstise their "Alkaline Immersion" paint
stripping method. Sounds like a gift from god (probally outrageously
espensive...but WOW!), and it seems like it would be great for a complete
resto on aluminum. So, my question is: what are the pros and cons of having
your car acid dipped and shocked for rust...Is Redi Strip the only company in
the US offering this service? Is this service a new idea? Will there be
GreenPeace protest snipers at the plant? I'm intriqued :-)

in the words of Beavis and Butthead:
"This is the coolest thing I've ever seen....huh huh huh"

your friend,

Tom