Re: New to list, first Q: MGF?

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Subject: Re: New to list, first Q: MGF?
From: David Knowles <dknowles@uk.b-r.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:20:00 -0000
"Enthusiast Reviews" are all very well, but until this week - where the
Freelander is going through the hoop on its world press launch in sunny
Spain - none of these people will have actually driven a production
Freelander. They should reserve their judgement until they actually get
behind the wheel (and off road!).