Idiot's Guide to the MGA?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Idiot's Guide to the MGA?
From: CyberKermi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 22:24:48 -0500 (EST)
Hello List!

Sorry to make two posts on the same subject....but I wanted to ad a little
more info to my first question.

I would really like to find a simple "Idiot's" guide to restoring the
MGA...what's the most user friendly manual available?

I'm looking for something like the legendary "How to Keep Your Volkswagen
Alive Forever" by John Muir....but of course for the MGA.
As I said in the previous post...I ordered the "MGA Restoration Guide" by
Malcolm Green and the "MGA 1500/1600 Owner's Manual" by the British Motors
Co. Both of these books were ordered from Amazon.com...they have the absolute
lowest prices on books and shipping costs!! Everyone should check them out
:-)  for instance-- "The Last Open Road" by B.S. Levy is $29.95 in the Moss
Catalog plus $8.25 shipping......through Amazon.com it's $17.50 and $3.95
shipping...I always love a good deal!

your saving you money friend,

Tom