Re: Paint Selection

To: MG538156@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Paint Selection
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 08:11:02 -0800
I am certainly no paint expert, but I am currently having my 69 GT painted,
and he is using a fairly new thing called "Concept". It is supposed to be
the "cats meow" in painting cars. THats all I remember about it. Maybe
someone out there that is a painter can tell you exactly what it is. I do
understand that it is a one coat type of paint process.

Cheers: