Re: Its Running / Just not Well :(

To: Wake@csolution.com, mgbob@juno.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Its Running / Just not Well :(
From: Teacher122@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 20:28:42 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-11-13 03:59:58 EST, Wake@csolution.com writes:

<< Now for a really stupid question.  If one is looking at the distributor
 from the passenger side of the car, and looking down on the cap, what order
 should the spark plug wires be?  The car currently has (Upper Left #1,
 Upper Right #2, Wire Grommet, Lower Right #3, Lower Left #4).
 This would probably explain the poor running, BTW, I have an electronic
 inginition by Petronix, so I don't have points.

 Thanks for the help,

The firing order is 1-3-4-2 in a counterclockwise direction. Switch #3 and
#4!!
Good Luck!
Tom Green
1979 MGB