Kansas City Event: British Car Show Nov 15th

To: Janet Allen <jallen@informix.com>, Jay Smith <jsmith@mjharden.com>,
Subject: Kansas City Event: British Car Show Nov 15th
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 13:33:23 -0600
Pardon me for using the global list for a local event! If you don't live
around Kansas City this will not be of interest to you. For those who do
live in the area and have a lick of common sense, this won't be of
interest to you either.

*************************************
I know you all are looking for this information....

The "All British Car Show" for Saturday, November 15th (tomorrow) is
still on.

It is for the kids at the Truman Neurological Center (Truman Medical
Center East) in Lee's Summit. The event will start at 10:30AM and I
understand lunch will be provided for all participants.

We are to meet in the circle drive of the center which is on the north
side of Woods Chapel road less than 1/2 mile west of Lee's Summit road.
(West of 470.)

Yes, the temperature is expected to be in the 20's. Maybe less.
Yes, I'm planning on going.
Yes, the top will be down.

For anyone interested, I am planning on meeting Randy Adkins at the
McDonalds in Liberty (on 291, east side of town) at 9:30 AM and
caravaning over.

The business phone number is 816-373-4415. It would be wise to check the
Kansas City MG Car Club Hot Line at 816-734-9091 before leaving the
house to see if anyone has wised up and canceled this foolishness!

As long as you're there, it would probably be a good time to get your
head examined!

Bob Allen, Membership Chairman, Kansas City MG Car Club