Re: subject matter

To: "MIKE LAMBDIN, CANS" <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Subject: Re: subject matter
From: Frank Sperling <sperling@wenet.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 13:01:43 -0800
Ya know, I've got to agree with Mike.  I've been on the list for about 2
years, and I must say it's been getting a bit off-track.  While there are
good intentions here, the distractions of these obtuse threads don't
facilitate an effective MG mail list.

I used to be able to ask a rather specific questions about a problem I'd be
having with my B, and get a few excellent responses back.  Now I'm afraid
if I ask a question about gas mileage, I'll end up getting scores of
someone saw in a movie.

I think that it makes sense for all of us to be a little more
sensitive...and that includes cutting out the comments about "unclenching
your tight ass"...is that any way to prove your worth to the group?  If so,
please post those comments elsewhere with folks who will appreciate it.

Sincerely (and I mean sincerely!),

- Frank Sperling
'79 B  "Mugs"