List subject matter

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: List subject matter
From: john.kahoon@pcohio.com (John Kahoon)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 06:00:00 -0500
Susan wrote:

SH>I look at this list as a club meeting, where people engage in discussions
SH>about their cars, wifes, husbands, trips, bad food, bad jokes, bad products
SH>etc.
SH>If you have never been to a club meeting where all that was talked about was
SH>cars you truly do not know the meaning of boredom. At the meetings I used to
SH>attend there was laughing over good jokes, moaning over bad ones, questions
SH>that held everyones interest, questions that held only one persons interest,
SH>personal stories etc. We all sat through it once a month...... and no one ha
SH>a delete key either.
SH>My small opinion is that this is where I would like the list to go. But I am
SH>only one of many and would bow to the wishes of the masses.
SH>"Midget" Susan

 How about the best of both worlds? I anyone makes a post and thinks
 that any or all of the post is off topic, Pllease put an "OT" at the
 end of the subject line ! Now, the people interested in car info only
 can bypass all of the OT subjects !
 What do you all think ? If you like it, do it. It can't hurt.

 John
 71 midget
---
 þ SLMR 2.1a þ                         john.kahoon@pcohio.com

 _ _
|_|_| PC-OHIO Interactive * 216-381-3320 * telnet://bbs.pcohio.net
|_|_| Combining The Best BBS & The Web at http://www.pcohio.net