Re: List subject matter

To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Subject: Re: List subject matter
From: pat bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 18:26:07 -0800
Let me put my .02 in
This list would be boring if it only had tech stuff as a matter of fact
I read all the "list subject matter" before I read the tech stuff.The
problem is that the subject matter changes under the same subject matter
i.e. Art posting to disconnect a headlight under "list subject matter"
As I've said before why not leave the topic the same under the same
subject? If there is a subject comes up that is about cats who listen to
frank zappa then that's all that should be under that heading and if
after reading the first one I decide I'm no interested I can simply skip
all the rest and let those who are interested to have their fun.If the
subject being discussed makes you reply with a branch to this subject
make a new topic!No one here is a captive audience and MJB is doing it
out of the goodness of his heart so why don't the whiners stop trying to
police the list and let anyone talk about anything.
Pat