Re: subject matter

To: sperling@wenet.net
Subject: Re: subject matter
From: "MIKE LAMBDIN, CANS" <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 09:31:25 -0500 (EST)
There are those of you out there who are going to lambaste me for doing
the very same I complained about but I want to thank Frank for his
support. Hopefully, Frank, you'll be spared the obnoxious messages that
were e-mailed directly to me. (At least some of you got the point.)

Once again Frank...

...thank you

Mike "keep that e-mail coming" Lambdin