Re: subject matter

To: doug russell <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Subject: Re: subject matter
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 04:12:41 -0500
doug russell wrote:
> Trevor,
>
> Changing your name is not going to work:)

  Heheheh... I'm not involved in this one. But it does
point out actually a lot of people feel the same
way I do.

  My problem from a "marketing" standpoint is all the
people who are against polluting the list email their
support to me, and all the people who are for high traffic
say anything lists express their disapproval publically.

  It's actually funny, but it does tend to make my
views seem a little more... well, mine alone, when
they really aren't.

  I'll post something like this and get 10 letters
of support in email and 5 letters of disgust in
public.

  That's a pretty good ratio that makes me feel like
I am speaking for the masses, but as a lister you
only see my message then 5 complaints, and it makes
me look like a noisy agitator.

  Oh well, if life were easy and trouble free then
so would our cars, and we wouldn't have this list
at all. ;>

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada