Re: B carpet kit

To: Donald Scott <scottdon@napanet.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: B carpet kit
From: ninab@scoresheet.com (Nina Barton)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 07:56:06 -0700
At  9:52 PM 11/17/97 -0800, Donald Scott wrote:

>I'm trying to find a carpet set for my '73 B GT.

Hi Donald,  In the current issue of Hemmings Motor News, there is an
advertisement for MG carpet sets.  I have thought about calling them, as I
need a set for my 71 GT, but haven't yet.  The ad goes like this:
    MG carpet sets for the perfectionist, made in England as original, all
models including fully molded MGB, money back guarantee on fit and
originality, do now confuse with domestic or cheap import sets, in original
style or Wilton wool.  Heritage Upholstery and Trim 360-332-3022.
If you decide to try this company, please let us know what you find out.
Thanks, Nina