Re: Re: Engine Paint

To: mgbob@juno.com, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu
Subject: Re: Re: Engine Paint
From: DGeis@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 02:03:34 -0500 (EST)
Actually, British Racing Green is a former lawn bowling green about 20 miles
southwest of London where, beginning in the 1920's, race car owners got
together during the summer months to swap parts and stories.  The practice
continued until the start of World War II at which time the lot was taken
over by the RAF as part of a training facility for Spitfire pilots.

God, I hate myself when I get involved in these things, but since I voted
"no" I thought I should do it while I had the chance.

Dave G.