Re: Exercize

To: Tom Buchanan <buchanan@preferred.com>
Subject: Re: Exercize
From: "J. Neil Doane" <root@yeah.indstate.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 22:45:26 -0600 (CST)
On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Tom Buchanan wrote:

> A little exercize for you listers. If you were going to take a 3000 mile
> trip in your MGB, what parts would you take with you???
> Tom Buchanan
> buchanan@preferred.com
> http://www.preferred.com/~buchanan/index.html
> 1974 MGB-GT

Great question!  I've got a friend in Seattle and I've toyed with the idea
of heading west to visit (from Indiana!!), but I figgured it'd just be
too hard on the little 'B.  ...do people actually _make_ 3000-mile trips
in their Bs?  (I'm sure it'd be dependent on the condition of the car, but
I'm just curious as to what types of 'long' road trips people typically
take in their MGs.)

neil doane
73'B