Re: Exercize

To: Larry Dickstein <bugide@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Exercize
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 23:45:13 +0000
And...

Your favorite LBC catalog
The roster (with phone numbers) from your car club.
Folding canvas chairs and a good book.

Tools:
Harbor Freight or Northern has a $7 tool bag which looks like a really
big canvas toilet kit. Then buy a $59.95 cheap-o tool set and it should
just fit in the bag. A working continuity tester. Fuses. A bottle jack.
A fire extinguisher. A small jar of hand cleaner, an all-metal canteen
of water (which could hold gas) and a length of fuel line that could be
a syphon hose.

A dead cat for drying your hands, a wheel chock, dipstick cleaner, etc.

And, of course, the phone numbers of all your friends that own trailers.

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"The biggest thing that happened to the six-cylinder engine in 20 years