Re: Favorite tools, tool advice? Midget fitting

To: "Bill Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>,
Subject: Re: Favorite tools, tool advice? Midget fitting
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 97 10:14:41 -0500
On 11/21/97 5:57 PM so and so  Bill Eastman said. (And I quote)

>My favorite tools are, in no particular order (some may or may not be
>serious but I am not telling)

<SNIP>

>Carburetor cleaner
>
>Along the same lines, I was in Sears the other day and saw a small light on
>the end of a very thin flexible stalk.  This looked like something that I
>could really use.  Does anyone else have one and, if so, is it handy?
IF you mean a "Snake Light" They are great for working on LBC's. You con
put them anywhere - even around your neck (not a good idea when tackling
some of the more vocal jobs). I frequently will wrap mine around the
support for the bonnet.

>I tried a Midget on once but I am a little broad of beam to be comfortable.
> I also found that the radio mounting dug into my right shin.  Head room
>was not a problem and, being 19 at the time, I had no trouble getting in
>and out. My brother and I used to ride together in my B.  We are both good
>farm kids and our shoulders would hit in the center unless the windows were
>down.
Is the A wider than a B?

>Regards,
>Bill Eastman