Re: Favorite tools, tool advice? Midget fitting

To: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Favorite tools, tool advice? Midget fitting
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 07:22:27 -0800
At 04:57 PM 11/21/97 -0600, Bill Eastman wrote:
>Along the same lines, I was in Sears the other day and saw a small light on
>the end of a very thin flexible stalk.  This looked like something that I
>could really use.  Does anyone else have one and, if so, is it handy?

I had something similar in my electronics toolkit when I was oing field
service. It was conveneint, bothe because you ceould often get light into
some dark little corner when ambient lighting isn't enough.  Make sure is
has some sort of a clip or magnet on it so you can postion the light and
have both hands free though.

Greg
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
 I have spread my dreams under your feet;
 Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
                                  Yeats