Re: Favorite tools, tool advice? Midget fitting

To: "Bill Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Favorite tools, tool advice? Midget fitting
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 10:31:59 +1100
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
>Along the same lines, I was in Sears the other day and saw a small light on
>the end of a very thin flexible stalk.  This looked like something that I
>could really use.  Does anyone else have one and, if so, is it handy?

I have one of these and wouldn't do without it.

Great for looking into all those hard to get at places, inspecting gearboxes
(through the drain plug for example), looking down bores, etc etc.

On my list of favourite tools!

Mike

Mike Gigante                                       mikeg@vicnet.net.au
Watsons Creek Vineyard                     http://www.vicnet.net.au/~mikeg