Re: Harness Tape

To: ken hedges <khedges@wkpower.com>
Subject: Re: Harness Tape
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 06:59:48 +0000
ken hedges wrote:

> Does anyone know a source for blue harness tape for 75B?..

Several years ago I discovered 3M Scotch Super 33+ Vinyl Electrical
Tape. It has the part number 054007-06132. The one I have is in black. I
noticed when I bought the last roll it came in colors. The stuff is
pricey as I paid about $5.50 for a 3/4" by 22 yard roll.

This stuff is the Snap-On of electrical tape. I have always been very
impressed how it goes on, stays on, and stays pliable after a lot of
under hood abuse.

I have the cheap stuff to let people borrow and keep this around for my
cars. Several of the better hardware stores locally stock it and you
might check in your area if they have it in blue.

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"The biggest thing that happened to the six-cylinder engine in 20 years