Re: harness tape

To: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Subject: Re: harness tape
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 23:25:16 -0500
Hi Jim and fellow listers:

Having worked with harness re-covering I would recommend that the adhesive
types of tape not be used.  The non-adhesive tape sold by Moss is correct
and easy to work with.  Having a roll of the adhesive tape handy is useful
for taping off the ends of the harness when the work is finished.  Matching
blue electrical tape is readily available.

Adhesive tapes will not give the correct appearance to a harness and are
much harder to work with.  The originals use non-adhesive tape for a
reason.

John McEwen