Re: Switch removal/installation

To: jmc987@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Switch removal/installation
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 08:50:37 -0600
Joseph:-

There is a fellow by the name of Robb Nortier that provides tools for
British Cars, particularly MG's.  He specializes in putting together
OEM-type tool kits as supplied originally with the car.  He manufactures
a number of these tools, as well as some speciality stuff.  When I last
saw him at an all British Car day in Chicago, he had the right size of
tool you describe.  I don't have his address or phone number with me, but
I know he lives in Michigan.  I think he advertises in British Car and
MGA!.

Perhaps another lister has his particulars.  If not, I'll try to dig it
out tonight.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX

" all you guys are biggoted [sic] assholes."  -- Bob Allen 11/25/97