Re: Differential tool

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Differential tool
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 08:58:23 -0700

Dave Sims wrote:

>I am rebuilding the differential from a banjo axle '67 MGB.

Dave,

I don't have any leads on parts, but I (and I'm sure others
on the list) would be interested in how it goes.  The rear
axle is one thing I've never (on any of my cars!) been
into.  I'm planning on putting new thrust washers in
my '75 'B rear soon, but then that's the tube-type
axle.  Diff work is one case where I'd probably end up
just taking it to someone.

While on rear-ends, anyone on the list gone the limited
slip route?

-Keith Wheeler

Team Sanctuary