Re: Why an MG?

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: Why an MG?
From: Simon Matthews <simon_matthews@avanticorp.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 12:11:11 -0800
At 02:34 PM 12/2/97 EST, miker15@juno.com wrote:

>Jay, sets me to thinking..... a colleague of mine will be returning to
>Holland
>early next year (he is Dutch so its a homeward leg..) and has been
>deciding
>whether to take his 76B or whether to sell it here in the US before he
>leaves.

He really ought to check on the requirements to register the car in Holland
first. This may be easy as I believe new European rules came into force in
July that should make it easier to meet the technical requirements for
personal imports --- but I'm not sure if the rules apply to older cars. The
only way to find out is to ask the questions in Holland.
---
Simon Matthews      Avant! Corporation
                    Phone:  (510) 413-8820
                    Fax:    (510) 413-8080