Re: re: Why an MG?

To: buchanan@preferred.com, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: re: Why an MG?
From: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 00:27:26 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 12/2/97 5:51:48 PM, buchanan@preferred.com wrote:

<<This is the most depressing fellow I've heard in a long time!! You need to
go out one Sunday afternoon in one of the most beautiful, classic,(little!)
automobiles ever made (look around your garage, I think there's one there!)
and get completly lost. Drive it. Feel it. Listen to it. Stop and tinker
with it. Then find your way home with it. You'll discover WHY the whole
world is willing to pay these prices and eventually MORE for it!
  Tom
"growing old is mandatory - growing up is optional"

Amen!

However, some of us do not have to become crotchety old men.  Some of us are
that way at 15.

Bob Shaw
Tong firmly in cheek
Lincoln, NE