Re: (NO LBC) Was "RE: TR7 - Good or Bad" now American Technology

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: (NO LBC) Was "RE: TR7 - Good or Bad" now American Technology
From: "Phil Vanner" <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 08:09:07 -0600
There's a Greek fellow on the spridget list who might take exception to
that !

Phil Vanner

Radical Snipectomy follows
----------
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
To: 'Philip Raby' <philip.raby@eos-magazine.com>
Cc: 'MG List' <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Tuesday, December 02, 1997 8:25 PM

Phillip:
        I agree with your assessment of the "arrogant", for the most part...but
its something us Americans won't readily admit to. The day-to-day
technological things you mention are more due to our not-so-beloved
government (i.e., the FCC on up) than to the fact that we don't, can't or
won't have them. Digital technology happens to be a specialty with smaller
American companies here, but Congress, and the Big Corporations, well...we
may have started the ball rolling with democracy, but we certainly haven't
perfected it.

Dan
Ft. Knox, KY
and one of these days a nice MGB that needs a good home