Re: How Triumph lost their underwear and got a "wedgie"

To: Philip Raby <philip.raby@eos-magazine.com>,
Subject: Re: How Triumph lost their underwear and got a "wedgie"
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 13:48:20 -0600
Hey....The Fiero was a great car to take to a barbecue.  After the
inevitable fire, the pig roasting could begin.
I still think that the Triumph directors should have given the TR7 a proper
name, like they did the Stag.  Perhaps, the Triumph Inchoate....
Has kind of a ring to it, eh?
Regards,
Ray
;-)