RE: How Triumph lost their underwear and got a "wedgie"

To: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>,
Subject: RE: How Triumph lost their underwear and got a "wedgie"
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 17:28:50 -0600
Well, that does it...now I've dragged out the dictionary and checked
"Inchoate" to determine the official meaning.<drum roll> It means....just
begun;incipient; elementary;incomplete; rudimentary; TR7.
oops!
The only Thesaurus in this house is in my head.  No not true, I probably
still have one from college.
Now that I know that your fun meter is pegged, I'll go with more common
words.;-)
Regards,
Ray