MGB Seat Diaphragm

Subject: MGB Seat Diaphragm
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 97 09:16:04 -0800
Put the diaphram in the sun for a while to warm it up. (Maybe there's a
better way to do that this time of year, although we still have an
occassional day in the '60s.) I fastened a couple of the hooks on the
rear edge of the seat. Then with a strong cord wrapped around a
screwdriver pulled each of the hooks into position. After the hook is in
position, trim the cord.  It will require some work to get the last few
attached.  It that point I had to hold the seat with my feet and pull the
screwdriver with both hands like I was rowing a boat through cement.  But
it worked.  Did both seats that way.

Joseph
67 Roadster