Re: TR7 Musings

To: John McEwen <mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Subject: Re: TR7 Musings
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 1997 13:33:41 -0800
John McEwen wrote:
> Later, at Pebble Beach, the car was parked at the concours so that all
> could see and admire it.  Imagine my surprise when I saw that the seats
> were covered in a brown plaid material - not unlike the TR7.  As I also own
> a Chrysler New Yorker Highlander which features plaid upholstery, I
> couldn't help but feel that the poor old TR7 had at least one redeeming
> feature.
>
> John McEwen

I saw a pontiac somethingorother in a junkyard with black/white plaid seats,
which
matched some fabric I had seen earlier in the year.  It then hit me...Small
seats +
fabric = black/white plaid interior MGB!!!  Then it hit me.  My friend, that
is.
Thank God he knocked that idea out of my head (along with some teeth).

--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College