Re: Bon ami and oil burning!!(Could be LBC}

To: Rick Morrison <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Bon ami and oil burning!!(Could be LBC}
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 10:08:45 -0500 (EST)
        Scouring power? I thought I was the only one that still called it
that. My kids laughed at me the last time I asked the to get some. Another
phrase that I guess is no longer used is
"the show". I stopped to ask a couple of
kids in the mall parking lot and asked them which way the show was,
they just stared
at me. My wife then said "the movie theater" and they directed us to it. I
guess OF's have to learn a new language.
...Art