Re: MG trip to England (more off-topic by the hour)

To: Phil <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>, "ROBERT G. HOWARD" <mgbob@juno.com>,
Subject: Re: MG trip to England (more off-topic by the hour)
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 14:25:30 -0600
Consider yourself corrected. Although it was true that we weren't involved
as a nation until the last year or so, plenty of guys (and gals)
volunteered and fought for the Allies from the very beginning.
Gallipoli is still remembered because of the cavalier way in which the
"colonial" troops were used in the action.
Canadians were used in a similar way in WW 2 in at least one action.
Ray

PS As far as I know, no MG auto was wounded.