Re: Name this part

To: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Subject: Re: Name this part
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 20:46:09 -0600 (CST)
LOL

I pulled one of those out of the bottom of one of my seats when I was
re-covering them.  I didn't know what it was (didn't really care).  I just
took it out.  Actually, I thought it was either a butt warmer or a vibrator
to massage your rear.  You know how uncomforable those seats are.  :P

I didn't take those thoughts seriously though.  :)

Blake Wylie