Re: Name this Part

To: "Rich Mason" <rmason@ro.com>, "Chris Chandler" <spawn@net-link.net>
Subject: Re: Name this Part
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 18:04:20 -0500
I don't know about MGBs, but my '73 Midget has a seat switch for the
passenger's seat that turns on the "FASTEN SEATBELT" light with a weight on
the seat and belts not fastened.  Neither the light nor the switch
functioned when I bought the car, so i replaced the switch when I installed
a new interior kit and the light works now.  As far as I know, it did/does
not interfere with starting the car, just turns on the light in the
console.  The wiring diagram in the workshop manual does not show the
switch.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain