Re: Valve cover sticker info...help

To: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: Valve cover sticker info...help
From: Glenn Williams <willga@washington.xtn.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 12:23:17 -0500
It's on the right, rear perspective, and decal is oriented so that it
is read from right side, again, rear perspective. So, it's directly
above the distributor and heater valve. The raised area on left was
partially covered by heater hose connecting pipe, so I didn't notice it.

Sorry, I'm new at posting on the list :-)
Glenn