Re: Damn Ignition!

To: bruset@monmouth.com
Subject: Re: Damn Ignition!
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 15:44:02 EST
On Tue, 23 Dec 1997 10:06:03 -0500 Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
writes:
SNIPPITYSNIP
>The term "local" and MG club unfortunately don't mix in my neck of the
>woods. The NJ MG club is about an hour away. Too far to push the MG,
>or
>drag someone down to look at the car.

Ben, it may possibly be too far the push the MG to the NJ MG Club site,
but I'll bet dollars to donuts that if you show up at a meeting (in the
pickup or whatever) you won't have to drag someone down to look at the
car.  Odds are you'll have more help than you can think of.  Besides, you
may find that there is a member figuratively, " right around the corner"
from you.
 Give then a try.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT