Re: Damn Ignition!

To: gofastmg@juno.com
Subject: Re: Damn Ignition!
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 18:13:40 EST
On Tue, 23 Dec 1997 15:44:02 EST gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
writes:

>On Tue, 23 Dec 1997 10:06:03 -0500 Benjamin Ruset
><bruset@monmouth.com> writes:
>SNIPPITYSNIP
>>The term "local" and MG club unfortunately don't mix in my neck of
>the
>>woods. The NJ MG club is about an hour away. Too far to push the MG,
>>or
>>drag someone down to look at the car.
>
>Ben, it may possibly be too far the push the MG to the NJ MG Club
>site, but I'll bet dollars to donuts that if you show up at a meeting
>(in the pickup or whatever) you won't have to drag someone down to
>look at the car.  Odds are you'll have more help than you can think
>of.  Besides, you may find that there is a member figuratively, "
>right around the corner" from you.
> Give then a try.
>
>Rick Morrison
>72 MGBGT
>74 Midget

Good point Rick - every club has people who have been there done that
and I'll bet theres one or two folk in jersey who would
take up the challenge - and i know David has given Ben some "bona"
names - however - be very very scared Ben .......VERY VERY  scared
if Ian Pender takes up the cudgel!!!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT