Re: MGB Clubs

To: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Clubs
From: Enrique Claure <span@datacom-bo.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 20:57:20 -0400
At 08:08 PM 12/23/1997 -0600, you wrote:
>Listers:
>Here's an innocent question which I hope doesn't stir up too much controversy:
>Which club/register should I join? AMGBA, or NAMGBR? I've seen both of the
web pages, but I haven't seen the AMGBA magazine. They seem similar, just
wondering which one is MORE worth the $25-30 annual. Seems to me spending
that kinda money annually warrants some investigation.
>TIA
>Dan

Hi Dan, I asked the same question some time ago. THe answer is NAMGBR why?
becaue they are a non profit org and because AMGBA seems to have lost its
initial spark and become a business that does not always hanlde its members
with care. This information is what other folks on this list have told me
and not my own experience.Merry Christmas Enrique

Enrique Claure
PO BOX 777-TOP 196
MIAMI FL 33152
E-MAIL span@datacom-bo.net