RE: Found My MGB!

To: "'grunt2@concentric.net'" <grunt2@concentric.net>
Subject: RE: Found My MGB!
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 19:45:04 -0600
Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know, starting a trailer queen before she's =
crowned. Gimme a break, hell, the registration has elapsed and I don't =
have insurance...so...
That's one of the priveleges of owning a big, tree-stump pullin' 350 V8 =
havin' CHEVY!!! I don't have to drive anything if I don't want to cuz I =
can tow ANYTHING! blah....;)
Merry Christmas everyone...hohoho
Excuse me for not wanting to break down on I-65 between here and =
Nashville! Ain't you ever seen the movie Deliverance???hehe
Dan